For those enjoying your WD Live TV or TV Hub you may have noticed a couple of firmware upgrades over the last couple of weeks. WD has done some nice little changes to their user interface. The changes include
- A new categories based screen for their services function. Now there are separate categories for things like Movies and Music along a left hand column which group together some of your favorite apps making them easier to find.
- They also moved Skitter TV out of the services group and made a new category called Live TV along the main men
u bar on the home screen. Good for you Skitter TV. I like seeing you front and center on the WD just like you should be.
They also fixed a few issues. Here is the update info from WDC.com
- Supports SlingPlayer live TV streaming service.
- Supports ABC iview content streaming service (Australia only).
- Supports VUDU Movies download.
- Supports BBC iPlayer content streaming service (UK only).
- Supports Launchpad by Flingo web videos.
- Supports Red Bull TV sports streaming service.
- Supports BILD.de. (Germany Only)
- Supports AOL HD web videos streaming service.
- Supports Sleep Timer Feature during local playback.
- Updated YouTube Leanback to new version.
- Resolved playing ISO files with HDMI match video framerate ON causes reboot.
- Resolved resuming ISO files with HDMI match video framerate ON causes reboot.
- Resolved several user interface and translation issues.
- Resolved issue RSS Web GUI issue cannot move feeds by dragging.
- Resolved TV not automatically engaging or disengaging 3D after successful 3D playback in VUDU Movies.